BestPreparednessDeals.com was created to let preparedness-minded folks know about some crazy good deals around the ‘net. Dollars are tough to come by nowadays – figured we would help my fellow man (and women) stretch them as far as possible. So – take a gander at the deal of the day and feel free to let us know what you think.
– – – Team BPD
MTM Survivor Ammo Can Underground Storage Cache
Less than $20.00
FREE SHIPPING on order over $35!!!
Under $20 bucks! What a great deal. Free Shipping on all orders totaling $35 or more.
Designed for underground ammo storage and a 101 other uses. This 3 piece ammo can system allows you to store your valuables for another day. Makes a great way to hide emergency money, food stash, copies of important documents, basic survival gear, coins and the list goes on.
The Survivor Ammo Can keeps items sealed in a bucket-style body and a double O-Ring sealed lid and protective cap design. Every Survivor Ammo Can comes with a Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor plastic bag to line the ammo can along with Desiccant pack to help with humidity control.
- Fill It …. Close It …. Seal It …. Bury It …. Holds up to 600 rounds of .45 ACP. or 223 ammo or up to 500 rounds with a handgun. / Holds up to 16 – 30 round metal AR-15 or M16 magazines.
- Inside: 7″(Diameter) x 12.4″(H) / Outside: 10″(Diameter) x 13.5″(H) / The inside cubic inches is the same as a 50 caliber ammo can.
- Waterproof can with Double O-Ring Seals. The Survivor ammo can uses 6 stainless steel screws to tightly close it up.
- Great for stashing Ammo, Documents, Survival gear, Coins, Food and water purification means, Emergency cash, Time capsule, Basically anything you want kept private!
- Includes a Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) plastic storage bag to line the Ammo Can along with a Desiccant Pack to help with humidity control.
© 2015, BestPreparednessDeals.com. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.Read More