I’m an avid believer and user of portable power banks for charging cell phones, tablets, and batteries while on the go. Recently on a trip down the Creepers Trail in Virginia, I brought along this very power bank. I used it to keep my Galaxy S8+ fully charged so I could take lots of awesome pictures and video along the way. I also left this power bank outside for several days charging – and it rained. No problems at all and lives up to the waterproof description.
Folks – this is a great insurance policy.
Current price is under $20.00
- High Capacity Battery: Built-in 10000mAh high capacity lithium battery equipped with a compact solar panel, which could recharge the battery itself under sunlight for emergency purpose while outdoor. Solar panel conversion rate is 15-17%.
- External battery charger with solar panel can recharge by solar or outlet. But please do not take solar as the main power source as it mainly for topping off. It’s subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, which may take a long time to charge.
- Dual USB Charger Ports: 2.0A USB port for iPad/Tablets, 1.0A USB port for smartphone or other devices; Can charge two cell phone devices simultaneously
- LED Flashlight & Built-in Compass: The LED flashlight works perfectly in darkness, especially for an emergency. Just press the button twice, the LED will light up for flashlight mode. press again, the LED will flash for an emergency. Can help you find your way home when getting lost in the wild.
- Portable Design: Compact size with a free hook, easy to hold in hand and put anywhere you want; suitable for a wide range of occasions like flights, parties, BBQ and other outdoor activities.
The Fine Print:
- Remember – prices can change at any time.
- Success or Failure: We’d love to hear about your experience with any recommended products. Feel free to email us. emergencycd (at) gmail dot com
- All information on products is accurate at the time of publication.
- We really appreciate your stopping by! Thanks!!