Independence® XM193 is a reliable and economical solution for high-volume shooting. Independence contracted with IMI (Israel Military Industries) to produce additional 5.56x45mm to help meet current market demand.
XM193I is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. Made in Israel.
Current price is only $5.87/Box.
Independence XM-193 is loaded by the premier manufacturer for the Israeli military, IMI, to NATO specifications in premium brass with an “FC” head stamp. This brass is properly annealed, making it perfect for reloading after primer pocket swaging. Primers are crimped and sealed for dependable ignition in any weather. The taper crimp is centered in the bullet cannelure for reliable feeding in semi-automatic firearms. This is high quality ammunition at a great price, making it the perfect choice for target shooting, training or simply stocking up. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- 55 grain
- Velocity (fps): 3165
- Box of 20
- Made in Israel
- Very reasonable shipping rates
The Fine Print:
- Remember – prices can change at any time.
- Success or Failure: We’d love to hear of your experience with any recommended products. Feel free to email us. emergencycd (at) gmail dot com
- All information on products is accurate at the time of publication.
- We really appreciate your stopping by! Thanks!!